May 7, 2009

Credit cards in a nutshell...

You guys... you think you are so clever, but really, you are not at all.
Yes it's you I am talking about.

You're the one with -5% savings, maxed all your credit cards, buys an SUV that is especially manufactured for the USA so that it pollutes a bit more than it would do anywhere else in the world. Soon, you will be thrown out of your house, living in the streets or in a tent somewhere.

I don't feel sorry for you, not at all.

And in addition, you take up a sub prime mortgage that you really can't afford because of your bad credit score. Smart, really smart. Didn't you think that this would affect the rest of the world? In a nutshell: it seems as though you don't know what money is. Money is not credit, credit is not money. Credit is money you don't have. Get it? It's probably going to take some time before you realize this, but we will give you time. I guess we have to.

This makes me think of a promotional offer I got on a salon on 5th Ave for a cheap buck. Of course they want us to spend more than the little I had already paid for my hair cut, so the hair dresser nearly forces me to take highlights in my hair, when I say I can't afford it for the third time, she says: "Why don't you just put it on your credit card?" .... WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY. When I can't afford it, I can't afford it.

No comments: