July 12, 2009

Living the simple life - in Lofoten Islands

I’m sorry i haven’t updated my blog; it’s been too long. Almost a month!

I have now left New York, and is currently in the north of the far north of Norway, working at a camping site for my father, so I’m staying here till the end of July. The last couple of weeks in NY were all too busy, and stressful, with work, exams and packing everything. By the way, I had to pay overweight when flying home, fucking unnecessary $ 85.

Well, I know my blog was suppose to be about New York, and whatever the surroundings, but that chapter is done, finito. However, my plan is to continue updating on my blog, pretty much stuff about me, and my super exciting life, and what in it that inspires me.

Nevertheless, right now, my location is Lofoten Islands, Norway. It’s the most beautiful place on earth; surrounded by big and divine mountains, white beaches and green sea.
How tremendous this might sound, its exceptionally boring (from time to time), and I’m not a big complainer.

It’s not that it’s so horrible; it’s just that I’m in the middle of nowhere, and few friends here, and did I mention no Internet? I have to bicycle 4 km to the library where they have broadband… I really miss my blackberry :(

BUT, there are loads of interesting people here from over 30 nationalities, and yesterday, one of our guests was a 70 year old Schweitzer-man which had been bicycling all the way from Switzerland to Lofoten, which I would presume is about 40 000 km maybe? IMPRESSING.

No comments: