March 29, 2011

You become what you train

I often go the gym to different classes that Les Mills have, or Powerstrip, Bootywalk, Kettlebells and so on. 

But I do avoid going to classes that I know have obese instructors. Why? I will tell you why. This instructor is supposed to be trained and be an expert in this certain field, therefore: be tight and fit. So if I go to classes with overweight instructors, like I did with Zumba once, I think to myself: Is this not working? Will my stomach still be as big as his stomach? ...Yes, Probably, I think...

So I avoid going there, and pick my instructors carefully, because I want to look like them, and not the others that I talked about earlier. 



Whom would you rather train with? 

That's what I thought....

www.news.com.au/movingarts.se

No comments: