February 17, 2009

February 14th and Fashion Week totally rocks my world!

On saturday I saw Andy & Debb, and then Verrier show at Bryant Park. I really liked Verrier collection for fall 09; the ruffle shirts and the feminine dresses, and I also liked when they had longer socks, like men's socks, a bit longer than what I've seen before. I am so sad I missed the Barbie show, I heard it was amazing. I am going back on wednesday, and I would love to see the Anna Sui then. I love her.

However, Valentines day was lovely <3 I gave Mr. Lover a frame with some photos of us, he was thrilled;) just what I wanted! Later than evening we had made reservations for a thai restaurant in Williamsburg, but obviously there was something wrong with the subways then, and no taxi knew how to get to brooklyn ( surprise, surprise...) so we missed the reservation and went to a Japanese restaurant in Greenpoint, and had some great sushi and teriyaki there! The place is called Sakura and have the greatest quality in Sushi there, a must.

Now, I'm just doing my Spreadsheets homework before I'm off to seeing a film on my Mac and then it's bedtime for me! Tomorrow I have to catch up with Wenche, which is here for a week with her sister, have to take her out some night:)

Pusspussss

No comments: