February 12, 2009

first day mbfw


Today was my first day volunteering at Fashion Week in Bryant Park. I knew that there weren't suppose to be any shows today so it was just putting it all together and unifying everything. Believe me, I had no idea that it was going to be that much hard work, I was so warm and sweaty of organizing all the chairs and measuring and I don't know what.. but it turned out to be really neat! I'm going back there on Saturday and I can only imagine what it will be like then... even more hard work:) 

I get so frustrated on some people, I mean you get the chance to volunteer and then you just sit there and do nothing, and I also saw some girls, you could really tell that they haven't been working a lot in their life. But I'm satisfied with my effort:) 

Now, I am off to studying for my midterm in accounting which is tomorrow!! wish me luck ;)

No comments: